Pending Tax Stamps?????

Hard to say. Remember back in 2004 AWB? A silencer would be considered as FLASH HIDER. People buying mainly suppressors. I would say NFA forms processing is 80% of suppressors.

IF there was a AWB. It would depend on whats restricted and whats not. Then its up to MFG to see if they can "bypass" it somehow. Until a ban happens, its really anyone's guess. It could boost or it could kill NFA completely. Just depends on whats banned and what not.

I like to think that this will have really minimal effects on silencers in general. The 94 ban didn't affect them. Hell, most people don't even know the NFA world exists. Sure people rushed out and bought all the 6933's and Mk18's out there, but I doubt there were enough of those to make much of a difference.

The main point here though is this, there is no ban yet. And there doesn't have to be. The people in Washington still get their power from us, for now. Let them know how you feel.

(OP this isn't directed at you but just in general) How about instead of starting another "upcoming ban" thread, or commenting in one, you wrote an email, letter, or made a phone call to your congressman and senator, state and federal. Tell them that any "infringement" on your right to keep and bear arms will not be tolerated. Tell them their job depends on not letting the louder minority win. Tell them about the small businesses like mine who rely on government staying the heck out of our lives. The majority of this country is still against more gun control. Tell them that. Show them the polls. BE polite, but be frank. IF they give you something about not needing an AR for hunting, ask them where hunting is mentioned in 2A. Tell them you want to protect your family the same way their security teams protect them.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776, Jefferson Papers 344

I like to think that this will have really minimal effects on silencers in general. The 94 ban didn't affect them. Hell, most people don't even know the NFA world exists. Sure people rushed out and bought all the 6933's and Mk18's out there, but I doubt there were enough of those to make much of a difference.

The main point here though is this, there is no ban yet. And there doesn't have to be. The people in Washington still get their power from us, for now. Let them know how you feel.

(OP this isn't directed at you but just in general) How about instead of starting another "upcoming ban" thread, or commenting in one, you wrote an email, letter, or made a phone call to your congressman and senator, state and federal. Tell them that any "infringement" on your right to keep and bear arms will not be tolerated. Tell them their job depends on not letting the louder minority win. Tell them about the small businesses like mine who rely on government staying the heck out of our lives. The majority of this country is still against more gun control. Tell them that. Show them the polls. BE polite, but be frank. IF they give you something about not needing an AR for hunting, ask them where hunting is mentioned in 2A. Tell them you want to protect your family the same way their security teams protect them.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776, Jefferson Papers 344

:whoo:

Back
Top Bottom