Pending Tax Stamps?????

I got mine too but I'm debating on length. I registered 11.5 but now I want 10.3 and most 11.5 is sold out due to frenzy.

Or send them a letter marking the changes to your stamp or any other permanent changes for that matter

How long does changes take? I hear people writing to NFA for other issues like questions and they don't get a reply back till 2 years later.

Here is what i found on Diane finestiens Website CA Senators NEW Bill She would like us all to eat.

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.

Having 7 stamps pending for 25k worth of crap, I cant afford to have this stuff denied. It would suck to lose 2-3k worth of suppressors or a sbr, but I cant even imagine losing 25k over a bunch of retarded sheeple.

Back
Top Bottom