• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

People that pull out BOS during a trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna cover your butt, wear pants like a big boy. **** a BoS.

Anyone who asks for a BoS AT the meet when they did not STATE UP FRONT that they wanted one can go to hell and take a ****ing neg that, unfortunately, won't stick.. Especially after making the other party waste gas driving to an ambush BoS. Just state it in your listing that you think some piece of toilet paper that you write up is somehow going to magically protect you from ...anything so we can ignore you at the outset and prevent the hostility.

FTFY :(

I worked a deal for a friend on here. We all met at a shooting range. Once there the seller asked for personal info. I wouldn't have given it. It's just not the law so I don't feel like I should offer it up.

The first time I bought a gun on here was several years ago. I asked for a bill of sale when I got there and he said sure, no problem. Everything went smooth and we went about our business. I did it out of ignorance though, being my first non-ffl purchase I was nervous about getting a stolen gun or whatever. Now that I am more educated with the law and how things work, I barely even get flashed a drivers license anymore (not intentional, I forget to ask).

Rob you blind when you leave your house

www.presentationsunplugged.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_catintinfoilhat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom