• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pickup Truck Bed Covers. What Type?

The hard covers look nice but make no sense to me. I guess if you never carry any cargo that sticks up past the top of the bed you would be fine. Wouldn’t work for me. I have a soft roll up style but it’s just because is was on the truck when I bought it used. I like the hard rollup ones that can support cargo laying on top of it.

I had a hard cover for years and loved it. No problem at all carrying large objects, just carried a couple bungees to secure it for such occasions. Mine was a Leer brand.

Thinking of getting a bed cover for my pickup. Any opinions on which type is best? Hard cover vs roll up vs tri-fold?

I've sold just about every brand and option out there. What are you wanting a bed cover for? Security, looks, water or dust protection, etc.

Also, how often do you items in the bed that extend above the bed rails?

I just had one installed, went with the trifold. Had a hard cover, but anytime I need to Carry anything tallish, I had to remove it. Waste of time. I have a bed cover I would let you have for $75, it’s a soft cover, roll up. If interested!!! 5 1/2 foot bed Ford 150

I've sold just about every brand and option out there. What are you wanting a bed cover for? Security, looks, water or dust protection, etc.

Also, how often do you items in the bed that extend above the bed rails?

Wish I would have known you sold covers, I got mine from Leer in Marietta. Would rather had done business with an ODTer

I currently have a camper shell but if I didn't haul so many tools and stuff I'd use the roll up hard cover

It's just a small version of a roll up garage door with a vinyl cover on it

Somebody makes one that looks like it's just one inch square tube with a vinyl cover glued to one side of the tubes

Back
Top Bottom