• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pistol Stabilizers

Does this affect the mck roni ? I was planning on getting one for my G45
It affects ALL pistol braces. However, the "rule" has not been published and is not into effect. I think it will get turned downed anyway. No need to worry...I think they are using this as a scare tactic and want to try and get us all flustered...

It affects ALL pistol braces. However, the "rule" has not been published and is not into effect. I think it will get turned downed anyway. No need to worry...I think they are using this as a scare tactic and want to try and get us all flustered...
never mind...i just checked and it looks like it has been published now...

If Vaxes are up to date, you're exempt from brace rules.
got him.gif

the only thing i see ,is INFRINGEMENT. other than that, a short slick buffer tube, that is aka legal, still fits good against my shoulder. Semper fi.😁

It depends on what happens with this new rule...

If it is simply revoked then braces will be in the same position they were before. Not SBRs but simply pistol accessories. In that case they are worth what they always were.

If the rule sticks, or they still get braces declared as 'stocks', then they are pretty much worthless. After all, how many 16" rifles have you seen with a brace? For me that number is zero.
Correction.... there is a Q Fix .308 on this very site with a brace on it. Seller says that's how it came. I think it's cute how he still wants full retail for it.

Back
Top Bottom