• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAZZ, sorry to hear what has happened to this young man. Glad to hear he is doing good.

just a simple suggestion, wait, patience, and planning they will mess up again. Had something happen to us a long time ago, put out a bounty for info, the idiots started bragging, word was sent to me with all information. We watched from a distance, then after 7 years pay back was due they screamed like whipped puppies begging and pleading, the stick of correction was applied. They sent back 10 times what was taken, never had any problems again with those alley rats. Sometimes you just gotta give them time to relax and get cocky like a rooster. Then you squash'em.

Remember there are more airplanes on the bottom of the OCEAN,

Than there are SUBMARINES, in the SKY!!!

Carry on Mr. TAZZ, Carry on... good luck!!!

I spent the first half of my day in the ER with one of my many nephews after he showed up at my door this morning pleading for me to take him to the hospital. Early this morning Nic was waiting for a local convenience store to open to get some gas in his car so he could start a brand new job today. While checking the air in his tires 3 hispanic males snuck up on him, not knowing they were behind him he turned around to check another tire and without saying a word one tried to stab him in the chest. Nic threw his hands up and the blade deflected off a ring and got him between his ring finger and little finger, they then all three jumped him and beat the hell out of him and stole his wallet and leather jacket and left him laid out on the ground. Thank GOD Nic wasn't hurt any worse than he was, stitches and bruised up pretty bad but it could have been much worse if somebody hadn't pulled in the parking lot and scared those POS thieves off. Nic's already suffered an awful last year and a half, he had just started to get to know his Dad after being kept away from him by his sorry ass mother when his Dad got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Nic quit a good job with good pay & benefits to take care of his Dad and had to watch him slowly die a horrible death while in his arms several months ago. Nic was just starting to get his life back together and then this mugging happened to him, he's only 21 and will be 22 next month. I hope those bastards are happy now, you stole ONE FREAKIN' DOLLAR and a silver coin that was about the only thing Nic's Dad had left to leave him and Nic treasured that coin. The credit card and driver's license is easily replaced but that coin meant a lot to my nephew and you better pray to GOD I don't find you before the Sheriff's Dept. does. I'm usually a pretty easy man to get along with but when somebody hurts my family you'll think satan himself and all of hell has been unleashed on your sorry ass excuse for flesh & blood! I DO NOT play nice when someone hurts people I love, I didn't get the nickname Tazz by being a pansie ass I can assure you of that!
So especially this time of year PLEASE BE AWARE of what's going on around you and keep your head on a swivel. POS thieves want to take your hard earned money because they're too freakin' sorry to work and earn their own money. DAMMIT I'M PISSED!!!!

I'm glad he's ok. But, these thieves usually stay around the same area they Robb from, it seems that your nephew is a strong man and will recover quickly. I will pray for him, but Im allot like you, mess with my family and I'm coming for blood.

I'm glad he's ok. But, these thieves usually stay around the same area they Robb from, it seems that your nephew is a strong man and will recover quickly. I will pray for him, but Im allot like you, mess with my family and I'm coming for blood.
I might have to go put some air in my tire.....sporting my nice duds and a clean shaven baby face. Wear my glasses and look real lost and real naive...maybe leave a Benjamin hanging out my back pocket...maybe bring a battle buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom