• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

I noticed someone on her Facebook was talking about bringing meals. You can actually set up a mealtrain.com(I think this is the one we used) account and people can either sign up to bring meals or donate money toward them. It has a calendar so that it can be organized and people can pick from available dates without her having to get 15 phone calls about what day she wants them to bring dinner.

We have used it a couple times in the past, it works out pretty well if someone could get it going for them.

I agree, that is a fantastic idea Willy Leadwell Willy Leadwell . Apparently last night and the early day has been pretty rough. Lots of vomiting and a lot of pain. Fortunately they have decided , so far, that a drainage tube is not necessary. I am so excited to be able to surprise her with all of your guys' wonderful words and fantastic contributions. @Swampbogger, thank you again. sniper22 sniper22 thank you again. @strongtactics, Thank you again. @everysingle person who prayed, liked, contributed, gave ideas, is donating parts, thank you again. I will scroll through again because I would like to thank everyone individually as well. Look forward to seeing some faces soon!

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_16_75151fd14a2647229db96e0a94821c58.jpg

She is right about the PICU being family, and its because everyone there has a very sick child and can lean on one another. When my son was ran over at age 12 he was there for over a month and having the support of others that knew exactly what we were going through made a huge difference. We were told to say our goodbyes the day after he got there because doctors thought his injuries were just to severe, but with a ton of prayers that I truly believe were answered by God our son lived! That is one of the best hospitals in the world and it's staffed with the best medical personnel in the world! So happy to see Skylar doing a little better each day and with Gods help she will be just fine and will live a long and healthy life! Please keep her and the doctors in your prayers.

Back
Top Bottom