• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

Today is a good day. The physical therapist came in and got Skylar out of bed. She sat in a chair for about 30 minutes and we bribed her into eating breakfast. She ate some fresh fruit and drank some water and powerade. We told her that if she ate she could lay back in bed and go to sleep. She finished eating and brushed her teeth. That may seem small but to us that is huge!!!! She is back to sleep now. Will let everyone know when we get in a regular room, hopefully tonight!

This is text from Starrs FB page yesterday.:)

And today...
Skylar is out of ICU and in a regular room now. She slept better last night than any other night. I didn't want to get up and dressed, just wanted to stay in my pj's all day and sleep...I really had to make myself do it today... Then I walked to the coffee shop and they were closed, I might be the only adult who almost cried because I wanted a white chocolate mocha and couldn't have one. Oh will. Skylar will get a bath today. She ate three times yesterday. She knows now that it will not make her sick and she can feel that her body is being fueled by the food. She will also start getting her Juice Plus again today, that makes me happy. Her body needs the nutrients so badly. She has been texting a little with Tyler so that is a great sign that she is on the right track! So my hope is that today will be a great day! The only thing that we are watching closely is her blood pressure, it has been low off and on through the night. They changed her meds for pain again and they think it is just putting her into a deeper sleep.

I've had the pleasure of meeting several new people in the last few day, and I can honestly say they have all been a pleasure. I'd things keep coming in at this rate, we will be in business super quick. I'm hoping to find a local cerakoter to do a few of the parts "probono" and then get this bad boy a new home.

And today...
Skylar is out of ICU and in a regular room now. She slept better last night than any other night. I didn't want to get up and dressed, just wanted to stay in my pj's all day and sleep...I really had to make myself do it today... Then I walked to the coffee shop and they were closed, I might be the only adult who almost cried because I wanted a white chocolate mocha and couldn't have one. Oh will. Skylar will get a bath today. She ate three times yesterday. She knows now that it will not make her sick and she can feel that her body is being fueled by the food. She will also start getting her Juice Plus again today, that makes me happy. Her body needs the nutrients so badly. She has been texting a little with Tyler so that is a great sign that she is on the right track! So my hope is that today will be a great day! The only thing that we are watching closely is her blood pressure, it has been low off and on through the night. They changed her meds for pain again and they think it is just putting her into a deeper sleep.
That's wonderful news!

I've had the pleasure of meeting several new people in the last few day, and I can honestly say they have all been a pleasure. I'd things keep coming in at this rate, we will be in business super quick. I'm hoping to find a local cerakoter to do a few of the parts "probono" and then get this bad boy a new home.
Have you talk to @howie about maybe doing it?

Back
Top Bottom