• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please help this awesome woman.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_10_20_6f26621c3779bd386f32fd95ea5c63aa.jpg

I havnt been getting alerts till just a little bit ago. Glad to read all is going as well as it is!!! God is good. Let me know when raffle tickets are selling, I want to get a few. Smiles and prayers to the family

Hopefully we will start selling raffle tickets next week. I haven't started selling them yet because we need the gun complete before we start. Also, we need some ideas for the drawing, where and when? Maybe give it 3 weeks for ticket sales? Is there a place near Douglasville that would let us have the drawing and kind of an informal M&G? If not we can always go to dog father's in Kennesaw where we did the last one.

ODTer's, this could be a time to build another AR or any other gun yall want and hold another raffle? If WE as a community decided to do this who would be willing to participate? Donate? Help with selling tickets?
@timbigtm , @rrhodes , @hikingthehills, @lilgreg46 , @BangBang , @shootin4fun, @ 24on48hunting, @erkinator , @SafeCracka , medium187mph medium187mph , @jwtug, @JWC , BIKER13 BIKER13 , bensskateshop bensskateshop , @Nonliberal, @Bullfrog81 , geezer geezer , @D_Max

I know I tagged a lot of people and I missed a bunch that have always supported us so please don't be offended if I didn't tag you. I'm just looking for a participation count or ideas.

I missed the tag in on this one. Are there any parts still needed?

I've got an idea for a m & g location near D-ville. I'll check into it and get back to ya.

Back
Top Bottom