• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pneumonia…

Working on that final 10%… but yes, I think they cover full medical at 70% and above. Just went 90 on 1 December, and we have a few more issues unresolved…
I wonder if this episode didn’t evolve from allergies? My immune system is greatly compromised
Good deal at 100 you will also have vision and dental covered. You will no longer need insurance because the VA will take care of everything.

Good deal at 100 you will also have vision and dental covered. You will no longer need insurance because the VA will take care of everything.
I have a hard time believing that a system that consistently denies service connected claims will turn around and take care of me…

Working on that final 10%… but yes, I think they cover full medical at 70% and above. Just went 90 on 1 December, and we have a few more issues unresolved…
I wonder if this episode didn’t evolve from allergies? My immune system is greatly compromised
I have really bad allergies...this year, and this december...have been the worst for me ever in 44 years.

edit: my immune system is ****ty as well...chemo in my 20's.

I have a hard time believing that a system that consistently denies service connected claims will turn around and take care of me…
Man the medical side is a whole different animal. At 100 P&T they treat me for everything and I get a letter once a year saying my insurance requirement with the GOV is satisfied. I have 2 appointments this month and they are good to me. The Doctors and nurses all know me by name and worry about how I'm doing. They actually care. I could tell my nurse felt bad when she had to tell me I was diabetic last month. It may just be an Alabama thing but I know here they care.

I wish the same for you my friend. You deserve it. All veterans do.

I’m currently only 10% (working on more) and I have full medical. I only pay copays for prescriptions and haven’t seen a single bill for any care I’ve received, even my $6,000 hearing aids. Several years ago I had to go to the ER to get a cut sutured closed, never saw a bill.

Also, my care has been great, no complaints there. Getting rated higher has been a pain in the ass.

I’m currently only 10% (working on more) and I have full medical. I only pay copays for prescriptions and haven’t seen a single bill for any care I’ve received, even my $6,000 hearing aids. Several years ago I had to go to the ER to get a cut sutured closed, never saw a bill.

Also, my care has been great, no complaints there. Getting rated higher has been a pain in the ass.
Takes time but I hope you get there. Worth the journey and ass pain.

Back
Top Bottom