• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pneumonia…

Get well Geezer. My Mom had this crap last month. It hung around for a while. Much longer than a normal sinus thing. She did get through it, though, and so will you.

Didn’t read it all so forgive me but seriously look in what a humidifier does for your general health when severe weather changes happen….
Hot to cold and cold to hot….
In my world it was a game changer and I always thought my house was overly humid…lived here for 18+ years…
I WAS WRONG….

I went down to Perry Fla for a week and ended up coming home early with bronchitis/pneumonia. Got to feeling pretty ****ty down there, so I cut the trip short and drove on home…I saw an urgent care doc down there who wanted to treat it with over the counter stuff, unless or until it got worse….it did….Yesterday was horrible, but today seems to be starting off better. I hacked up chunks of dark green and brown congestion the last few days, so I did a Covid test, negative…no ticks were found….****…this is the first lung infection I’ve had since I quit smoking 20 some odd years ago…it was cold down there, and I guess sitting by the fire every night, inhaling all that smoke(it follows me) might have triggered it…
any good home remedies? I think I’m on the downhill side of it…
Vick vapor rub ! on u chest and feet!
hope you’re feeling better!

2 to 3 grams x 3 times Vitamin C per day. 2 drops 2% Lugol's iodine solution x 2 times a day sublingual.

Echinacea and zinc may also help.

Lots of water / Gatorade, no alcohol.

Lots of rest.

Praying for you!

Back
Top Bottom