• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pneumonia…

Well, to update, I’m feeling a little better…it was bronchitis, brought on by a sinus infection. The Navage about blew a gasket pushing that snot glue through my sinus’….It earned its keep. Sinus’ we’re so stopped up they were pouring out the back, right down my throat causing the coughing…. I think I’m on the mend now. So Tuesday until Saturday so far, 5 days…

Working on that final 10%… but yes, I think they cover full medical at 70% and above. Just went 90 on 1 December, and we have a few more issues unresolved…
I wonder if this episode didn’t evolve from allergies? My immune system is greatly compromised
Sounds like what I get pretty often, allergies and you're right the smoke don't help. Take you some Muscinex DM and tylenol for headaches. I put vicks vapor rub on my chest at night too.

I've suffered with bronchitis for many years and most recently, pneumonia 2 years ago.
A friend recommended this to me as he uses it to help his allergies and asthma:

KR2.png

I just received mine and can't say, yet.
I also use a Navage and while I like it, sometimes it just doesn't do the trick.

Well, to update, I’m feeling a little better…it was bronchitis, brought on by a sinus infection. The Navage about blew a gasket pushing that snot glue through my sinus’….It earned its keep. Sinus’ we’re so stopped up they were pouring out the back, right down my throat causing the coughing…. I think I’m on the mend now. So Tuesday until Saturday so far, 5 days…
I use the neti pot and thought about getting a navage. You suggest buying one?

My mom has it this time last year. The nurses brought this plastic thing with a crazy straw looking tube and a marker to see how hard you blow into it. So the point I guess is to breathe in deep and blow out hard. Gotta break up the lung snot and blow it all out.

Back
Top Bottom