• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pointless guns

lilred06

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
What's a gun, that may be cool, but you find to be absolutely pointless? In your opinion, of course. There's a couple on my list, but up at the top has to be the Taurus Judge/Smith Governor. I just can't bring myself to see the use of a .410 handgun. The guns are massive, low capacity, and expensive as balls (maybe not the Judge, but the governor is)..I have more but who cares..let's hear yours:rockon:

I couldn't find a picture of it, but the Desert Eagle .50 from Sons of Guns with the butt stock is pretty pointless. I'm sorry, but if the .50 is too much for your lady, to the point where she puts a butt stock on it, it's time to switch to a smaller caliber, or a small assault rifle.

Also, any pistol that you need a bi-pod for is just ridiculous.

any mac (10/11/12) or a tec 9. even though i have soft spot for them they are pointless. tec 9 is sometimes a jam o matic and pointless to try to aim and macs just are awkward. also i dont like guns like the rossi ranch hand...i mean in my mind id rather just have a long barrel revolver.

Maybe similar to the tec 9, but the 7.62x25 pistol where the mag goes in the side. A. It looks like a pipebomb B. Home defense with an fmj? C. Inaccurate. It's just a cheap way to throw ammo down range with an ugly gun.

Maybe similar to the tec 9, but the 7.62x25 pistol where the mag goes in the side. A. It looks like a pipebomb B. Home defense with an fmj? C. Inaccurate. It's just a cheap way to throw ammo down range with an ugly gun.

I dont know if its the name or manufacturer but they have one here that just has "Sterling" on the tag. I agree with you on that one also.

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum. 4lbs of destruction in my hand. I can see no practical use for it, besides serving as an "Ear-to-ear smile machine."

Back
Top Bottom