• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police dogs vs ctizens dogs

shouldnt it just be resisting arrest and destruction of property then?

police canines dont have arrest power

I see where your coming from but killing a living animal and bashing a police car with a bat shouldn't equal the same thing. At least not in my opinion.

How often do police dogs attack innocent people?

I have no clue. I've seen a ton of videos of humans with police badges attack innocent people for no reason. Are we assuming the k-9 dogs are more civilized and kind than the humans?

Though again, you haven't answered the question or addressed my comment. Police literally shoot citizen's dogs at the drop of a hat, yet hurting a police dog is years in prison.

Double standard much?

Sure it might be a double standard if you were not being so stereotypical. Not all LEO'S abuse the power we are given. Your argument is like saying some psycho shot up a school therefor all gun owners are going to do the same and should be treated as such.

How many times a week so you go to work and see brutally beaten bodies, how many times do you stare down the barrel of a gun and the person on the other side wants nothing more than to kill you. How many nights have you left for work and not known if or when you would get home? Do I think we deserve any more freedom than you. No. But do I think we deserve some kind of respect from the citizens we risk our lives for. Hell yeah. I do what I do to make sure you can go home to your wife or kids or dog whatever the case may be. Is there abuse of power sure but don't generalize so much.

Back
Top Bottom