• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

*POLL* The Poverty Pony vs. The Colt Cult: Is it REALLY worth the extra cash?

Is a Colt worth the extra money over an Anderson?

• Hell YES you non-operating idiot!

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • Hell NO a lower is a lower!

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • TACOS (this will count as a NO)

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Who cares? I want something with a skull, a Spartan or grapes and dildos on it!

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
I am sure you could get a set of decent receivers from Anderson but the probability of getting a better set from Mega is a lot higher.

I Suggest go with the better bet like Mega or other manufacturer with a long line of high line guns and parts.
fast306stang fast306stang @coach482 Radar363 Radar363

And especially Cadcom Cadcom

4B7D5F2D-0FAF-4217-BCA3-70B4EC97926B.jpeg

Nah, just filed it. I did like 4 in one year and was obsessed. It's fine though. I call it my jack ass gun. It's a 7.5" shorty with a Noveske pig muzzle. I'm thinking about selling the upper and getting and Adam's Arms PDW piston upper. Right now, I get like 30" groups at 5 yards. LOL What you get when you buy a $50 barrel I guess.
Hahaha! Man I wish I had filed another one before 41F kicked in. I don’t want to mess with all the extra BS now.

greg vess greg vess told me a long time ago that the barrel is one of the parts that you don’t want to skimp on. He has always steered me right on my AR parts purchases. My .308 AR runs like a champ because I got the parts he suggested.

The good thing is that you can always get another barrel and get better accuracy out of the “Jack Ass” gun if you want.

Greg can probably suggest a high quality barrel that won’t break the bank.

Okay, I have a GAADM lower I bought right after Sandy Hook that I will sell you for 25% less than I paid for it.
When the 'ban' talk was raging everyone and their cousin were buying blank forged lowers and finishing them out as fast as they could.
So, yes, from a reputable source a lower might be as good as the next, but that's not always the case.

Disclaimer : don't Google that name unless you are an adult with an open mind and are confident in your ability to clear your browser history.
Same can be said for any manufacturer. You telling me nobody in manufacturing has a few bad runs ? Of course they do. You can get crap from anyone. Spending low money increases those odds of failure but even a broken watch is right twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom