• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post a target

NGIB

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Shot this last weekend with a 1911 I had just picked up on a trade. It was 25 rounds of 230gr Gold Dots, at 25 feet, with 2 reloads, in about 45 seconds total. I was well warmed up and I'm pretty happy with this (one flyer as always though)...

[Broken External Image]:

Is that thing ported Dave? I thought I taught you better than that.

Just kidding pal, nice shooting as usual.

It's a Caspian slide on a Foster frame and yes - it's ported. I just picked up a non-ported barrel for it and I'll get it fitted this week just so I have an option. It's a shooter though and I don't have that much invested in it. Here's what it looks like now...

[Broken External Image]:

I remember seeing that one out in the open and thought about making a run at it myself. Glad it found a good home.

The top 2 targets were shot at 25'. The top left is 16 rounds, top right 8 rounds, the bottom and center are from 25 yards. The center target is 13 rounds, the bottom 2 targets are 8 rounds each(yeah one round from the bottom left wound up way high), with a factory loaded Springfield. yeah there were a few flyers that were entirely my fault. The loaded springer is one sweet pistol that is way better than my ability.

[Broken External Image]:

The top 2 targets were shot at 25'. The top left is 16 rounds, top right 8 rounds, the bottom and center are from 25 yards. The center target is 13 rounds, the bottom 2 targets are 8 rounds each(yeah one round from the bottom left wound up way high), with a factory loaded Springfield. yeah there were a few flyers that were entirely my fault. The loaded springer is one sweet pistol that is way better than my ability.

Not bad at all! I've got a Loaded Lightweight Bi-tone that I love.

Back
Top Bottom