• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

POST THE CHEAPEST GUN YOU OWN

A Savage 64F semi auto .22 that I bought at Academy Sports several years ago for only $120.

The first one was a lemon; I sent it back to the factory and they replaced it with a different one that's been good.

This gun gets used a lot.
I got it for training my nieces and nephews and it's a lightweight gun that women & kids can handle.

44FC0528-2737-41B8-A6C7-F55851307E6A.jpeg

Handgun RG model in 22short for $9.95 from Gibsons in 1966. Cylinder would only occasionally rotate and fire. Later completely disassembled it [barrel/frame/cylinder/grips] and tossed into local river with alligators where I target practiced. Currently own a Lorcin 9mm with no mag. Thanks.

The cheapest gun I ever owned (adjusting the historical prices for cost of living and inflation to today) an Italian made 25 caliber pistol call the Titan imported by FIE.

90D11906-5EED-4008-8259-2FC68F2235A9.jpeg

I saw an ad for it in The Shotgun News in the early 1980s from some wholesaler/jobber. My local FFL dealer received it upon payment of $39 for the gun and $10 FFL transfer fee.

My mom picked it up for me in a rather blatant straw purchase.

P.S. I haven't had this gun in years; I ruined it by trying to rig up a three shot burst capability and a folding vertical foregrip, and I melted the front half of its barrel off when I tried to attach the bayonet lug with an electric arc welder.

Handgun RG model in 22short for $9.95 from Gibsons in 1966. Cylinder would only occasionally rotate and fire. Later completely disassembled it [barrel/frame/cylinder/grips] and tossed into local river with alligators where I target practiced. Currently own a Lorcin 9mm with no mag. Thanks.
👀 What river?

The cheapest gun I ever owned (adjusting the historical prices for cost of living and inflation to today) an Italian made 25 caliber pistol call the Titan imported by FIE.

View attachment 4888804

I saw an ad for it in The Shotgun News in the early 1980s from some wholesaler/jobber. My local FFL dealer received it upon payment of $39 for the gun and $10 FFL transfer fee.

My mom picked it up for me in a rather blatant straw purchase.

P.S. I haven't had this gun in years; I ruined it by trying to rig up a three shot burst capability and a folding vertical foregrip, and I melted the front half of its barrel off when I tried to attach the bayonet lug with an electric arc welder.
I don't think they can even import these anymore, were you at least close to getting the burst mode?

Back
Top Bottom