post your barn finds

turnipgreen28

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
zte 005.jpg
This is one me and my father found we are having some small body repairs done ,all original with the original title ,1940 chevy coupe NOT FOR SALE BUT I WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN OFFERS !!! p.s me and pops are fighting to keep it original or restomod... my dad wants to go full rod i wanna keep it as pretty as the day she was born !

zte 021.jpg
zte 018.jpg
zte 020.jpg
1947 Chrysler new yorker has been repainted needs windows andput back together ,have all trim ,interior has been redone to stock.. THIS CAR IS FOR SALE I AM ASKING $5000 obo ....my feelings are not hurt by an offer ..

View attachment 560153 This is one me and my father found we are having some small body repairs done ,all original with the original title ,1940 chevy coupe NOT FOR SALE BUT I WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN OFFERS !!! p.s me and pops are fighting to keep it original or restomod... my dad wants to go full rod i wanna keep it as pretty as the day she was born !
keep outside original and put a small block in it..or hop up the six with a hot cam and three deuces

View attachment 560153 This is one me and my father found we are having some small body repairs done ,all original with the original title ,1940 chevy coupe NOT FOR SALE BUT I WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN OFFERS !!! p.s me and pops are fighting to keep it original or restomod... my dad wants to go full rod i wanna keep it as pretty as the day she was born !
You only have one dad!! If he gets a hard on making it a rod, go for it..You will only have him so long..The car will last longer than him, and building it together, is priceless!! Suck it up and have fun together!

My old man died with a 40 coupe about 75% done out in his shop. And my stepmother is gonna let rot.

Back
Top Bottom