• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer warriors

There have got to be some roofers on ODT. Would you guys give the labor if the rest of us could cover the materials cost?

Come on. You'd be an ODT hero.

There have got to be some roofers on ODT. Would you guys give the labor if the rest of us could cover the materials cost?

Come on. You'd be an ODT hero.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm going over soon, I was going this week but I have a guy that's going with me that is going to crawl around under the house to see what might be lose or hanging and he got busy so it might be the first of next week.
I wouldlike to tell yall that as of last night the donation site had $2416 and when we submitted the withdrawal, the WePay company charged around 3.75% which isn't bad but could be better. I guess they have to make something in order to stay in business. It said we were getting $2328.78 and I hope it hits the bank tomorrow or at least by Friday.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm going over soon, I was going this week but I have a guy that's going with me that is going to crawl around under the house to see what might be lose or hanging and he got busy so it might be the first of next week.
I wouldlike to tell yall that as of last night the donation site had $2416 and when we submitted the withdrawal, the WePay company charged around 3.75% which isn't bad but could be better. I guess they have to make something in order to stay in business. It said we were getting $2328.78 and I hope it hits the bank tomorrow or at least by Friday.

Prayers answered. Awesome....

Does Jimmy have a Wells Fargo account? They have a "SurePay" service that lets you send money to family and friends for free. All you have to do is sign up for it and tell someone the email address and/or phone number you used to sign up for it, and that's what you enter when you make a payment. It appears in the other person's account the next day, and there are no fees. Close to 4% is pretty steep and needs to be minimized as much as possible, especially if this is an ongoing need.

Praise the Lord

Back
Top Bottom