• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

I've got 3 Yorkies. 2 are 14yr old sisters from the same litter. One also has epilepsy like my daughter. She went into a seizure 2 nights ago and won't come out of it.
Took her to the vet yesterday and they put her on the anti-seizure medication and valium. I have to give the anti-seizure med twice a day but it's not helping. She's awake but can't move, her legs just don't work. Called the vet this morning, he said she should've come out of it by now. Taking her back this afternoon
My nerves are shot, can't wait for things to get back to normal

I've got 3 Yorkies. 2 are 14yr old sisters from the same litter. One also has epilepsy like my daughter. She went into a seizure 2 nights ago and won't come out of it.
Took her to the vet yesterday and they put her on the anti-seizure medication and valium. I have to give the anti-seizure med twice a day but it's not helping. She's awake but can't move, her legs just don't work. Called the vet this morning, he said she should've come out of it by now. Taking her back this afternoon
My nerves are shot, can't wait for things to get back to normal
My sympathies and prayers for a positive outcome and solution.
Our pets are just as loved and just like our children a lot of times !! I know this has to be extremely hard on you.

Animal hospital called this morning, said she all alert and ready to come home. drove up to Union City. While waiting the doctor rushed out and said she was seizing up againd trying to crash.
Longest half hour of my life later they called me back to a room. She had just died. They brought her to me. It hurts so bad.
Just got her back home. I never realized how tiny she is

Animal hospital called this morning, said she all alert and ready to come home. drove up to Union City. While waiting the doctor rushed out and said she was seizing up againd trying to crash.
Longest half hour of my life later they called me back to a room. She had just died. They brought her to me. It hurts so bad.
Just got her back home. I never realized how tiny she is Sorry for your loss

Just got her back home. I never realized how tiny she is
Sorry to hear that. My condolences

I laid her to rest out to the side where we'd walk 5 times a day for a decade before we got the backyard fenced in. I see her everywhere in her toys, her crate, her blankets, her treats and her twin sister here.
I loved her every day since I picked her and her sister up. They were so small they both fit in one of my hands. I'm sorry I'm ranting. My wife hasn't stopped crying

I laid her to rest out to the side where we'd walk 5 times a day for a decade before we got the backyard fenced in. I see her everywhere in her toys, her crate, her blankets, her treats and her twin sister here.
I loved her every day since I picked her and her sister up. They were so small they both fit in one of my hands. I'm sorry I'm ranting. My wife hasn't stopped crying
Rant on brother, sometimes it helps

You will learn to deal with it and she will always be in your hearts..

I know the feeling, I had to put my dog down about 1.5 years ago. I still look for her to meet me when I come in. I sure do miss her..... She was going on 13 years old .....

Back
Top Bottom