• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

Her supervisor was a mean ugly very overweight single mother. She was always making rude comments about my daughters appearance telling her to stop wearing make-up and painting her nails
Sounds like a miserable, failed lesbian Biden supporter. SUE her ass and the company! She was an idiot to state that the reason for termination was epilepsy. Very stupid. Talk to a good attorney.

Oh, and prayers for her to understand and move on from the experience with a miserable SOB as a boss.

And for her epilepsy to remain under control. My baby bro suffered temporarily and had to take meds as a kid when my middle bro clocked him in the temple with a driver. Almost lost him.

Her supervisor was a mean ugly very overweight single mother. She was always making rude comments about my daughters appearance telling her to stop wearing make-up and painting her nails
are there any witnesses to those remarks and did she speak with the supervisor? Also, have her ask for a letter of termination!

She has epilepsy and it affects every aspect of her life. She takes meds daily. She was called into her supervisors office for not disclosing it and the symptoms she suffers from. Her supervisor told her epilepsy wasn't a real illness and she should be thankful she didn't have diabetes instead like the supervisors son and was then fired.
If you could take a moment and pray for her she needs it and thank you
View attachment 6560452
The god of abraham , issac and jacob. I pray for this young lady to be healed. I pray she is able to find an employeer who is worthy of her presence and talent. I pray she is treated fairly and given opportunities she would not have been given unless she was let go from a job who does not value her. I pray you shine your light on her lord, let her be your beacon. Let her be a walking testimony for you lord. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen!

She has epilepsy and it affects every aspect of her life. She takes meds daily. She was called into her supervisors office for not disclosing it and the symptoms she suffers from. Her supervisor told her epilepsy wasn't a real illness and she should be thankful she didn't have diabetes instead like the supervisors son and was then fired.
If you could take a moment and pray for her she needs it and thank you
View attachment 6560452
Please lawyer up and sue that bastard.

Back
Top Bottom