• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

are there any witnesses to those remarks and did she speak with the supervisor? Also, have her ask for a letter of termination!
They all act like that. Women can't get along or work together especially if one's young, pretty, never been married and has no kids. The older ones are bitter and hate them for it. I pray for a good man to come along and sweep her off her feet

Her supervisor was a mean ugly very overweight single mother. She was always making rude comments about my daughters appearance telling her to stop wearing make-up and painting her nails
Pathetic. Your daughter will be fine shortly. Supervisor will still be miserable.

They all act like that. Women can't get along or work together especially if one's young, pretty, never been married and has no kids. The older ones are bitter and hate them for it. I pray for a good man to come along and sweep her off her feet
My wife, the most positive human I know, now refuses to work in any group that is all women.

Her boss should be fired for not disclosing her own medical condition--Beeyatchinflatuencia, the symptoms of which include chronic complaining and verbal attacks due to self-hatred, jealousy, and downright meanness. Those who suffer from this malady are easily identified by a permanent scowl on their face, bad breath, greasy hair, lack of hygiene, incontinence, poor judgement, BO, lack of friends, and bad teeth. They usually vote democrat.

Back
Top Bottom