• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

They all act like that. Women can't get along or work together especially if one's young, pretty, never been married and has no kids. The older ones are bitter and hate them for it. I pray for a good man to come along and sweep her off her feet
I have a step son who's a great guy and is in his second year of med school!!! IS NOT JABBED !!!

I truly second about calling for legal representation. Would ask her to get a copy of her termination letter and seek legal counsel
We did. There were no witnesses so it's a she said/she said. The few attorneys we spoke to said it's hard to prove, expensive and she'd be better off moving on with her life and forgetting that place

We did. There were no witnesses so it's a she said/she said. The few attorneys we spoke to said it's hard to prove, expensive and she'd be better off moving on with her life and sforgetting that place
She'll be fine. She's a very attractive young woman and she'll have no trouble finding a better situation I'm confident.

We did. There were no witnesses so it's a she said/she said. The few attorneys we spoke to said it's hard to prove, expensive and she'd be better off moving on with her life and forgetting that place
Like I said, Have her ask for a letter of termination. Once it's in writing they will have a hard time defending the termination IF they use her health issues. Just my .02 !

Like I said, Have her ask for a letter of termination. Once it's in writing they will have a hard time defending the termination IF they use her health issues. Just my .02 !
She sounds like a real bitch (the supervisor) so I'm quite sure she has enough experience running off attractive employees with the reason, "Lack of Work." That's the catch-all in Georgia for "You make too much" "you are too old" "you have too much experience for the job" "I hate you because you are smarter than me" "I hate you because you're much better looking than me."

Back
Top Bottom