• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices listed in subject line

AE8E1627-95C1-4C10-A3AF-406373D45D91.jpeg

Well and there is the whole forum gets paid per ad impression and what you are suggesting would decrease impressions which in turn would decrease revenue to the forum.

But hey, I'm sure Okuma Okuma doesn't care about ad revenue.

Well and there is the whole forum gets paid per ad impression and what you are suggesting would decrease impressions which in turn would decrease revenue to the forum.

But hey, I'm sure Okuma Okuma doesn't care about ad revenue.

You're the same guy that just complained to me about listing an item (like that's any of your business) and then to get on the op about not getting enough clicks on ads if the price is in the subject line. Sounds hypocritical to me.

This post was started on Thanksgiving morning?

I will probably go on someone's ignore list, but really, this is important? lol

You're the same guy that just complained to me about listing an item (like that's any of your business) and then to get on the op about not getting enough clicks on ads if the price is in the subject line. Sounds hypocritical to me.

Neither post was intended to be abrasive or condescending. Either you are being overly sensitive or perhaps I am being overly brash today. Either way, I apologize for offending you and wish you happiness and cheer through the holiday season.

:yo:

Back
Top Bottom