• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primal Gear Unlimited Folding survival bow

Someone buy one and tell us what you get. I wouldn't mind putting one to a chrony to see where it sits. Consistency would be my biggest concern. But, for a make for now-going to hunt bow, I like it. I like the collapsable arrows too, but looks like you could make them cheaper than buying them.

Someone buy one and tell us what you get. I wouldn't mind putting one to a chrony to see where it sits. Consistency would be my biggest concern. But, for a make for now-going to hunt bow, I like it. I like the collapsable arrows too, but looks like you could make them cheaper than buying them.

I've heard that freezing drinking straws with water and whittling the ends sharp is a viable alternative.

Straightened steel coat hangers make excellent emergency arrows, and you don't need a freezer, neither.

I like to add strands of spaghetti to the inside of the straw for added stiffness. If spaghetti is unavailable, braided human hair will suffice.

Very Cool!

Not sure how I feel about a take down arrow however... I understand it's convenient, and more portable, but my first thought is questionable strength and accuracy from an arrow that unscrews in the middle. Not sure, but I don't think they were shooting the take down arrows while showing the accuracy.
you could always make an arrow with this bow tho

Took about 30 shots yesterday from across the yard (25 yards) I was testing out the plastic fletched arrows even those shot really well I've have to do a full range review this weekend maybe shoot 50 or so with pictures. Missed the target 3 out of 30 the rest hit a target the size of a throw pillow. Mostly just goofing around but I had two arrows hit just under the target and 1 graze the top and go over. I can say the least that I am extremely impressed one of the most shootable bows I've shot. It has a very very nice pull

Took about 30 shots yesterday from across the yard (25 yards) I was testing out the plastic fletched arrows even those shot really well I've have to do a full range review this weekend maybe shoot 50 or so with pictures. Missed the target 3 out of 30 the rest hit a target the size of a throw pillow. Mostly just goofing around but I had two arrows hit just under the target and 1 graze the top and go over. I can say the least that I am extremely impressed one of the most shootable bows I've shot. It has a very very nice pull

Can you shoot it through a chrony? 150fps+ and I will buy one too.

This is SOOO COOOL. I might pick one or two up and teach the little lady to shoot a bow. I love this compact design, I always wanted a Bow but space is limited in the apt. I have to research some more.

To set it up left handed do you just string it up backwards?

Back
Top Bottom