PRO-GUN MARCH FEB 8th 2013 at GEORGIA CAPITOL

List of times as and speakers , subject to change i am sure .This came from the GCO email i received .

10:00 AM - Announcements, Invocation, Pledge, Petition Signing, Brochures

10:30 AM - William Temple - Patriot

11:00 AM - Bill Looman - Former Marine

11:30 AM - John Monroe - GeorgiaCarry.Org

12:00 Noon - Larry Pratt - Gun Owners of America

12:30 PM - Ed Setzler - State Representative District 35

1:00 PM - Barry Loudermilk - State Senator District 14

1:30 PM - Jerry Henry - GeorgiaCarry.Org

2:00 PM - Hiram Madge - Citizen

2:30 PM - Candi Goldman - Citizen

3:00 PM - Ian Madge - Citizen

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is a facebook page that has been running since this was first been mentioned There is a lot of good info on this page
www.facebook.com/groups/147878058695516/

I find it hard to believe this event is not getting more interest on this site. This is something we should all be interested in attending. C'mon guys and gals........lets show some support for the things we are so passionate about!

Everyone is scared off by your avatar bro :) My wife and I will be there if at all possible

Final reminder: Zero hour for the Georgia 2d Amendment Rally at the Capitol is near! The rally is Feb. 8th, 2013, 10 am to 3 pm. Meet at the Capitol on the Washington Street side. All participants are advised of challenging parking in the area, so if it is an option, have someone drop you off, or consider MARTA.
For MARTA: The Georgia State station on the blue/green line is about one block from the Capitol. If you are coming from the red or gold rail line, exit at the Five Points Station and walk less than half mile to the Capitol. Or follow the signs to the Eastbound platform. Get on the first eastbound train and ride one stop to the Georgia State Station. Take the Piedmont Avenue exit out of the station and turn left on Piedmont Avenue. Walking time is less than 10 minutes.
For those driving and parking: Underground Atlanta parking is close by. Parking fees will vary. Carpooling is highly encouraged. Check this website for more directions and parking info: http://www.libs.uga.edu/capitolmuseum/about/directions.html
For rally participants who will be armed, please be sure to review and follow all applicable state laws. For those who plan to use MARTA while openly carrying firearms, you must have a GA weapons carry license. And think safety while carrying. See you there!
Link to Gun Laws in Plain English: http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php
Disclaimer: Nothing in this post should be considered legal advice. The links and information provided here are based on best information available. All participants are individually responsible for reading and complying with all applicable state laws.

Just got this in an e-mail

"GCO to attend Second Amendment Rally at State Capitol, Friday, February 8, 2013"

Lets go folks we need all that we can get down there tomm. even if you cant stay the whole time please try and come for part of the time between 10 and 3 . I will be going with 2 others and hope to see many of you guys there .

Back
Top Bottom