• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro-Reload is the worst-AVOID

So, the way I read that he is basically saying he is going to be running an ammo Ponzi scheme for a while?

He doesn't have your ammo, and can't afford to make your ammo, so he's going to generate some new business and when he gets their money he'll use some of it to get you your ammo?

That dude can suck a bag of Ds. Basically he ran his business into the ground by making commitments he couldn't meet and overextended himself financially, not keeping any operating capital in reserve, leaving his customers holding the bag. Then his explanation is a poor me pity party. Totally self inflicted, and given his admission that his new plan is to continue to overextend his business, it won't get any better.

Needs to go buy an Entrepreneurship for Dummies book.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ReloadsDirect.com no longer exist since he sent his apology letter out. I emailed him and asked him if he created another company in hopes the people he screwed over wouldn't figure it out. I also asked if the Wounded Warriors actually received the money from the raffle he ran before Christmas specifically for them. I have received no response. In my opinion anyone who tries to re-brand themselves as part of a cover up, isn't someone people should do business with, but each to his own.

I've seen bullets loaded backwards, missing primers, and the wrong caliber mixed in with the right caliber in factory-loaded ammunition. Premium quality, defensive/duty ammunition.......Speer Gold Dot. I still like Speer Gold Dot, but pays to check your ammo.

Back
Top Bottom