• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Proposed Shooting Facility Support Rome, GA

Simple
1k 15-20 min from my house? I'll support that. The only issue I see it being in Rome is that Berry is about as liberal as it gets, that will be where your resistance will come from, if you can call it that.

Never shot at Creekside, funny though, literally every single person I have ever talked to has said the same thing about that owner. How can you be so universally despised and either not know, or not change your ways. People are strange.
Simple. The man chases money. He's done the same thing on a number of ventures. The moment he believes that he can make an extra buck somewhere else, closes up shop, shyts on current customers, and away he goes

I hope they are successful and they immediately host PRS (and/or NRL, etc.) matches. We need more match sites in GA.
That we do. I've transitioned to primarily nrl22 type shooting due to the lack of centerfire matches that don't require hotel stays and complete burned weekends.

Yeah it appears to be “just down the street” from FCWC…

@Cadcom whats been your experience with FCWC? (I’m interested in joining a place like this!) How’s the primitive camping? Any other clubs similar to this you recommend? I Prefer it be under 1.5hrs from Marietta/Kennesaw.

I am a member of FCWC its good to go I have always enjoyed it. They offer a one time guest visit if you wanted to check it out one weekend

1k 15-20 min from my house? I'll support that. The only issue I see it being in Rome is that Berry is about as liberal as it gets, that will be where your resistance will come from, if you can call it that.

Never shot at Creekside, funny though, literally every single person I have ever talked to has said the same thing about that owner. How can you be so universally despised and either not know, or not change your ways. People are strange.
Berry won’t care, it’s not near any of their land. They still have conservative pockets on the campus. They didn’t corrupt me and worked there and went to school there.

Berry actually has a gun range. Mostly for their pd, and other govt. agencies. And from what I understand students could use it too.

I am a member of FCWC its good to go I have always enjoyed it. They offer a one time guest visit if you wanted to check it out one weekend
I went as a guest one day and shot skeet…range master was awesome and patient with me and my boy who are not good with shotgun…great experience

Back
Top Bottom