• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Proposed Shooting Facility Support Rome, GA

Aww, shyt. You and ur pops are the only ones who have ever worked hard. The owner of sharpshooter never has. He's a big corporation! He's evil!

Maybe instead of spending all this time working hard for no money, you should have worked smarter for money so you don't have to rely on someone else's hard work.
Well, ol' bookerhook;s post has been sent to the crapper, but I can state this for a fact.

I have been personally involved in about a dozen challenges to shooting facilities around the state. I was instrumental in developing the law which is routinely cited for protecting gun ranges in Georgia.

Two points,

First, when it comes to a shooting facility, those Bible thumping, all for the Second Amendment REPUBLICAN county commissioners are the first to crawfish, and become Stacey Abram Democrats. If is was left up to the Second Amendment supporting Republican County Commissioners, half the gun ranges in Georgia would be shut down.

Secondly, no one's property values have ever been adversely affected by a gun range. The shining example of this is Del Webb Sun City, which was built almost in the drop zone of Cherokee Rose, and which advertise access to Cherokee Rose as an amenity.

Try to find a depreciated piece of property within 30 miles of Forest City Gun Club in Savannah, People were literally building backyards in the drop zone of Ocmulgee Gun Club.

All the gloom and doom that gets stirred up any time a gun club is mentioned is just hysterical bunk.

I can tell you from experience, you can approach the most aggrieved landowner the day after the gun club opens, and offer him 10% less for his property, and he will laugh in your face.

Well, ol' bookerhook;s post has been sent to the crapper, but I can state this for a fact.

I have been personally involved in about a dozen challenges to shooting facilities around the state. I was instrumental in developing the law which is routinely cited for protecting gun ranges in Georgia.

Two points,

First, when it comes to a shooting facility, those Bible thumping, all for the Second Amendment REPUBLICAN county commissioners are the first to crawfish, and become Stacey Abram Democrats. If is was left up to the Second Amendment supporting Republican County Commissioners, half the gun ranges in Georgia would be shut down.

Secondly, no one's property values have ever been adversely affected by a gun range. The shining example of this is Del Webb Sun City, which was built almost in the drop zone of Cherokee Rose, and which advertise access to Cherokee Rose as an amenity.

Try to find a depreciated piece of property within 30 miles of Forest City Gun Club in Savannah, People were literally building backyards in the drop zone of Ocmulgee Gun Club.

All the gloom and doom that gets stirred up any time a gun club is mentioned is just hysterical bunk.

I can tell you from experience, you can approach the most aggrieved landowner the day after the gun club opens, and offer him 10% less for his property, and he will laugh in your face.
Looks like the boogereater wiped all of his posts. No wonder he decided to start PM'ing me his whininess privately.

144051A3-9FB9-4E99-B205-79AE30B238D9.jpeg

I copied and pasted an email I received from Sharp Shooters in the original post for those that are interested in reading it.
Kevin and Chris are both good folks and I hope this works out for them. The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is that it’s not on my side on the mountain. I’ll still be a member though.

Back
Top Bottom