PSA 300 blkout Pistol Kit?

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Anyone tried a pistol kit in 300 from PSA?

I am thinking about going that route as something to shoot my Dead Air-M on.

Opinions??

Ive got a psa 7.5 inch upper. I traded out the bcg for a nickel boron and love it. I've also had psa lowers on 5.56 pistols. They're a great company making affordable yet quality AR componets. 300 blkis a bit expensive if you're not reloading but who doesnt love an AR AND .30 cal punch?

Ive got a psa 7.5 inch upper. I traded out the bcg for a nickel boron and love it. I've also had psa lowers on 5.56 pistols. They're a great company making affordable yet quality AR componets. 300 blkis a bit expensive if you're not reloading but who doesnt love an AR AND .30 cal punch?

I do some reloading, so that’s not an issue.

I may give it a shot. How’s the accuracy? (I noticed that the uppers seem to be 1/8 twist.)

Its not horrible with cheaper range ammo. Ive been using the remmington fmj and some reloads I picked up at a gunshow. If you're gonna be reloading, I don't think you'll have accuracy issues once you dial in a good load and projectile combo. I'm gonna be using mine for shorter range (50-100yd) hunting and sticking to supers so the 1:8 twist rate isnt a problem. If you're gonna be running mainly subs, I'd look into a 1:7. I consistenly put 3 shot groups into half an inch at 50 yards so that's plenty accurate for me.

Its not horrible with cheaper range ammo. Ive been using the remmington fmj and some reloads I picked up at a gunshow. If you're gonna be reloading, I don't think you'll have accuracy issues once you dial in a good load and projectile combo. I'm gonna be using mine for shorter range (50-100yd) hunting and sticking to supers so the 1:8 twist rate isnt a problem. If you're gonna be running mainly subs, I'd look into a 1:7. I consistenly put 3 shot groups into half an inch at 50 yards so that's plenty accurate for me.

Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom