• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA complete lower sale

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I just can't believe this and I am almost tempted. 99 bucks for a complete assembled lower. Are these even worth that? I mean holy mackerel that is dirt cheap. How do they do it?

"At least it's not from BCA. Just sayin'"

tenor.gif

Just put a PSA upper on it too. Aero ain't no better.
Well let's just kindly agree to disagree on this one and still be civil. Ok have used a lot of parts from different manufacturers/ vendors. I mainly use BCM, Daniel Defense, Wilson Combat, PWS and a few other decent places. Now I have used I can't tell how many Aero parts and friends that have used them without issue. That is over the last 6 to 8 years. All parts from AP we're perfect in fit and finish and I haven't heard of a failure from those I helped since their builds. So I have faith in the AP brand. Unfortunately they don't offer a $99.00 Complete lower.

With that being said everything and I mean everything I have gotten from PSA ( except for other name brand parts ) I have either had to send back, modify it or just plain scrap it. So I believe AP is leaps and bounds ahead of PSA in quality control, fit and finish and overall quality of product. This I have seen first hand. If people want to lump them in with PSA that's their prerogative. However, I think that is a grotesque misrepresentation of their products. Being a former Aeronautical and space parts manufacturer I believe they take a little more pride in their product. Thank you for your kind and overly generous time to read my post. Still friends though! 😀

greg vess greg vess
PSA > Aero +1

I have personally never had a single issue with anything PSA. And since I moved to some land, I’ve got plenty of rounds through the PSA products I own.

Aero? I’ve had issues with. A lot of issues. Double feed, loose barrel nut from the factory, even had one that wouldn’t cycle because, get this, kinked gas tube (looked like when you try and bend pipe back the other way). Not sure if lack of QC is something new but there ya go. If the choice between the two were offered, I’d always choose PSA over Aero.

I'll take Aero over PSA. We are no longer PSA dealers because we got tired of their piss-poor QC and horrible customer service.

As to Aero, I'm talking about the quality of their parts themselves. They suffer from the same crap assembly techniques that are used by PSA, Ruger S&W, BCA, BRO, Colt, etc.

Back
Top Bottom