• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA complete lower sale

But get this. You buy the lower for 99 bucks. Then they have Magpul equipped uppers for 239. Slap them together and you have a 339 dollar AR-15 truck gun. Make that 239 if you want just standard furniture in grey or black. Hell I am tempted just for a range toy. Or just keep in my truck at all times. If it gets stolen you are not loosing the farm. That's just cheap. I know you get what you pay for but at that price you could afford a few upgrades to increase reliability and still be under 500. That's with BCG and CH. I would like to have 5 just to have when the market goes berserk.
I get what you're saying but even if I had a sub-250 bucks gun stolen I'm going to feel like crap.
If I had a potato gun made out of PVC pipe stolen I'm gonna feel a little bad.
I don't want my stuff to get stolen.

I get what you're saying but even if I had a sub-250 bucks gun stolen I'm going to feel like crap.
If I had a potato gun made out of PVC pipe stolen I'm gonna feel a little bad.
I don't want my stuff to get stolen.
I hear that and agree with that 100%. I wouldn't feel real good about the situation either. The only reason why I say that is we had an old Bronco II that was busted into twice and had computers and blackberries and all kinds of stuff stolen. The insurance reimbursed us but still it was a hassle and we lost all the information on the computer and blackberries.

Then I had a family van stolen right out of the driveway one night. I went out on a Sunday morning to check the mail because we hadn't got it that Saturday and I was standing around reading the mail and something seemed odd. So I looked around and for the life of me I couldn't tell what the hell was going on. It didn't dawn on me till I turned around and started to walk inside that my van was it was in the driveway. Luckily I had driven the thing slap out of gas and they found it about 10 miles away in a parking lot. It had to go to the dealer because they had to rebuild the whole steering column. Apparently the guy that broke into it busted the steering column and hotwired it. Bung hole didn't get too far cuz it only had about 10 miles worth of gas in it.🤣🤣

I laugh because he picked the vehicle that had no gas in it but still it was the pain in the rear end. It had black fingerprint dust all over it and had to spend a week and a half two weeks at the dealership getting the whole steering column rebuilt. Apparently the guy that rebuilt all their steering columns was on vacation so it took forever to get back. It was a hassle all the way around. Thank goodness we stopped leaving stuff in the van or he would have made off with whatever wasn't bolted to the floor.

I will say this, I'd rather have a $329 PSA rifle stolen then one of my $2,000 builds. That would tear my heart out. However I do have a personal articles policy on those so if it gets stolen it's covered. Still would be a pain in the rear end though.

Back
Top Bottom