• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public service announcement. There is a high possibility of losing your job......

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
744   0
Reaction score
....if you commit to buying something I have. The odds appear to be pretty high due to the overwhelming number of last minute jobs lost before a transaction was to be completed. Atleast 11 or more this year alone. It might be wise to check the stability of your employment before commiting to a deal with me. My listings may be cursed. Just a fair warning. This concludes the service announcement.

I'm starting to feel I may be a major factor of the metro Atlanta unemployment issue. Had to get it off my chest!

I actually threw a neg out today because I have heard that excuse so many times it hit a nerve. I later removed it because what if I'm the cause of it? Who wants to be that guy who negs a guy when he's down especially when it may be true. Just about impossible to prove otherwise. It's the ultimate get out of jail excuse! Ha!

Well, you do have some high end stuff, not everyone can afford that, unless they are drinking at the time....

I have a Colt SP1 Carbine I may be listing soon, what year is yours?

FrogHunter FrogHunter StuP StuP The Georgia's World Congress Center is always hiring. Very good benefits and decent money if you have a trade like electrical or HVAC. We are starved for good HVAC technicians, and I just may know the man who could and would hire you.

Lots of other jobs available as well. Check in weekly, or even daily. http://www.gwccajobs.com
I see we have an electrician III opening right now. It won't pay a lot starting out, maybe $17 hour, but the opportunities for advancement and continuing education are pretty good. Its better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom