• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Purchased a SWR specwar762 yesterday

Tiamat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
I purchased specwar 762 yesterday and was wondering what current owners think about the performance. I've usually had the opportunity to hear the can before I buy it, but not in this case. I was told it was very quite. The net has some videos of the Can being tested , but I know from experience that video sound is very different than the real thing.

No one has one in private hands yet. They are just now getting to dealers. I preordered mine a while ago and it is still en route to me via form 3.

YOu got an awesome can though, no doubt. I see myself selling a lot of these once I finally get them.

No one has one in private hands yet. They are just now getting to dealers. I preordered mine a while ago and it is still en route to me via form 3.

YOu got an awesome can though, no doubt. I see myself selling a lot of these once I finally get them.
my dealer did not have any extra mounts for it, do you know where I can buy them and also what would be yout recommendation the trifecta or the compensator mount?

Back
Top Bottom