• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

putting a car on my wifes hand

Would you buy an upgrade diamond ring for the wife?

• Yes.I would do anything for her

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • No. I need to keep buying/ prepping for SHTF

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Spend all the money on an ODT taco fiesta

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters

Duce4trey

Default rank <4000 posts
KEYBOARD OPERATOR
58   0
Reaction score
My wife has been hinting around that she would really like an upgrade to the original engagement ring I gave her.
I don't ****ing get it. A diamond does nothing but sit on her finger. Why spend enough money to buy a car on something that does nothing, ****ing nothing. The ring I originally gave her is a nice one and what I could afford at the time.

Figure I would just rant her since I cant rant to her.

Poll up for your voting pleasure of what you would do.

My wife has been hinting around that she would really like an upgrade to the original engagement ring I gave her

How much does she like traditional/vintage items. For my wife at 25 years I suggested a ring from 25 years before we were married. There are stores that specialize in quality vintage jewelry. (She actually found one with 25 semi-precious stones that means much to her at much less cost that any new mass-produced ring would.)

Bought mine an upgrade 2 years ago. Zales had something going where they bought back the original at full price but you had to upgrade to one twice the price.

If i could afford it i would buy her what she wanted.

But if you/she NEEDS a car....thats a different story.

Only reason i say i would buy her the ring is she is the love of my life and would do whatever is needed to keep me happy, so i will do the same for her. She deserves it.

And thats why i am torn.
I feel the same but :censored: thats a lotta money to just sit on her finger.

Back
Top Bottom