Quad rail suggestions.

Actually, your magpul front will be mounted on the new rail. Your gas block sits lower than the receiver rail so the magpul front won't line up height wise with the rear if mounted to the gas block rail. Also, there have been instances where the magpul sights have melted when installed into a gas block after its heated up from firing continuously. I've never seen it personally but I've read about it.

troy.jpg

There are a lot of good drop in rails out there. Troy, Midwest Ind., DD, ect... Some are more expensive because of the name mostly. The drop in rails take about 2 minutes to install and are usually about $40-$100 cheaper than the free float rails. They aren't quite as "cool" though.

There are a lot of good drop in rails out there. Troy, Midwest Ind., DD, ect... Some are more expensive because of the name mostly. The drop in rails take about 2 minutes to install and are usually about $40-$100 cheaper than the free float rails. They aren't quite as "cool" though.

A free float rail has nothing to do with being cool, a frre float rail allows your barrels to move naturally when the round discharges from the chamber. Believe it or not, your barrel moves called (Barrel whip) you obtain the best accuracy with a floated barrel than you to with conventional hand guards.

http://www.shootingsoftware.com/barrel.htm Here is something to get the taste of what it is....

If you have the low profile gas block, then why go so short on a railed forearm? Why not get it out there for a longer sight radius with irons and extra room to mount a light or other things?

If you have the low profile gas block, then why go so short on a railed forearm? Why not get it out there for a longer sight radius with irons and extra room to mount a light or other things?

I would tell you to go longer sight radius, You will gain more accuracy..... As far as the other Junk, Light and all the weight... Stop... only put the basics in there for functionality.

Back
Top Bottom