• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for fanboys and mall ninjas

My point really is that I see guys who think these are only guns worth having because “Reliable” and refer to guns as “perfect tools for the job.” Well a hammer is a perfect tool for driving a nail but I don’t love my hammers.

Only got a daughter..but she can shoot the glocks, AR, and the ruger security 6 357..she wont try the 629-1 44 tho..so I reckon she can start datin at 23:becky:

And she just graduated from UGA!!!

I didn't want to ask how old she was, you know how this forum is, but when I was about 7 or 8 daddy let me shoot his Super Redhawk 44 and I haven't shot one since :)

Why are all the "I never owned, I would Never Own, I tried to love, Just can't get used to the grip, They have no soul" boys so obsessed with Glocks they start these type threads almost daily? All the while the elusive "fan boys" seem to be hanging with Sasquatch and rarely starting the "I love my Glock" threads the former long for. It's a bit of a mystery to me. :confused2:

Why are all the "I never owned, I would Never Own, I tried to love, Just can't get used to the grip, They have no soul" boys so obsessed with Glocks they start these type threads almost daily? All the while the elusive "fan boys" seem to be hanging with Sasquatch and rarely starting the "I love my Glock" threads the former long for. It's a bit of a mystery to me. :confused2:

DE2A7728-AA90-476D-BFCD-3FA09215B0D9.gif

My kids love shooting my AR's and my Mod 94 and my M1a and my Browning Citori and Rem 870 and SIG P228 and SIG P365 and Browning Buckmark and G42, and etc, I get tired of typing.

Trust me - if I ever die my kids will consider these heirlooms!

Back
Top Bottom