• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Question for fanboys and mall ninjas

I said I had to buy two of everything in order for my twin boys to not fight over stuff when I die...who am I kidding, going to have to sell all "their" guns to get them through college without a mountain of debt!

All "my" guns, too, for that matter!

I may not sell these so they can arm wrestle over which ones they get...

210855-31c25d5c3410bc87cc2519227548ec2d.jpg
carbine.jpg
Garand III.jpg
image (54).jpeg
m1d2.jpeg
Mark II.jpg

Butthurt, lol. Who said you hated any kind of firearm? I'm just asking an honest question too. I see these threads pop up here almost daily and I can't remember the last time, if ever I saw a specific "I love my Glock" thread. Just wondering why all the emphasis on Glock, especially by those who claim to have no interest in them. Seems a little strange to me, that's all.
Well do you see these types of guns as heirloom items? I ask because times have changed. A lot of people in my age bracket have no interest in guns of the dads and grandads era (Revolvers, all steel pistols, Blued steel walnut stock bolt guns). I just wanna know of those guys see their guns in the same light as oir dads and granddads did. As something worth passing on to their kids and keeping in the family for generations.

Hey man no need to get butthurt. I don’t hate any kind of firearm. I just asked an honest question of the fanboys and mall ninja AR assemblers. It’s easy to see why a guy in 1950 would wanna keep his dads Colt SAA. But what about today’s everyday carry forearms? Do guys today feel the same way about theirs?
Most definitely my glocks are worth passing down.

Well do you see these types of guns as heirloom items?

I don't consider any gun that was designed less than 20 years ago an heirloom unless it's tied to some historical event. I doubt the Glock will ever reach heirloom status beyond "It was my daddy's gun" and that type of heirloom could be any gun, not matter the value, Glock included.

Back
Top Bottom