• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question for you reloaders

Putnambuck

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Where do you fellas buy your bullets?
I'm looking for 200grn RNFP for 45 Colt mainly but also load 9mm, 45acp, 223 rem. and fixin to start loading 357mag.
I've been getting lead bullets from Cheaper Than Dirt but I'm sure there's a better deal out there somewhere. I've checked several places but shipping is steep at most of them.
Any ideas or anything to help would be appreciated.

Precision Delta makes good bullets and their shipping is free. Rocky Mountain Reloading also has free shipping, just bought 21k 9mm 124grain fmj bullets of 7.2 cents each. You can also check Everglades Ammo and Montana Gold bullets. Berry's runs free shipping from time to time if you are looking for plated bullets. Let me know if I can help you further.

Precision Delta makes good bullets and their shipping is free. Rocky Mountain Reloading also has free shipping, just bought 21k 9mm 124grain fmj bullets of 7.2 cents each. You can also check Everglades Ammo and Montana Gold bullets. Berry's runs free shipping from time to time if you are looking for plated bullets. Let me know if I can help you further.
Appreciate the info, I'll check them out.

RMR bullets for plated
powder valley for bullets and powder
Graf's for bullets
Midsouth shooting supply too.

I shop all of them for best price and/or availability.

Wieners if they're still around, but I think they may have close a couple years back.

American reloading for some deals

Back
Top Bottom