• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

quiet riot firearms rocks!

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
Went to quiet riot firearms today to buy my ISIS-2. Very cool fella. Made me feel right at home and went out of his way to get the paperwork filled out and mailed. Cant wait to head back there in 6 months and pick up my can. If your on the southside and looking for a class 3 dealer with good prices... head to mcdonough! Here is a nice shot of the awesome piece I should have in half a year!

i50.tinypic.com_90vuh0.jpg

I received my Thompson Machine ISIS earlier this year and it's quiet, well built and easy to clean. Keep us posted on your wait time as I'm eyeing another one but I'm still not ready to go through another 6 month wait.

I received my Thompson Machine ISIS earlier this year and it's quiet, well built and easy to clean. Keep us posted on your wait time as I'm eyeing another one but I'm still not ready to go through another 6 month wait.

im never ready for the wait. It sucks. Its actually a birthday present to myself. My birthday is not til may so I should have it be then!

Thanks for the kind words soviet. Seem like a pretty stand up guy yourself.

I just got my personal Isis-2 recently. I will post up a review soon. It's awesome. If you're on a budget and want one can for 9mm, 300blk, and 22, it's hard to beat.

If you guys will buy up this ammo I have for sale, I'll have plenty more cool stuff coming.

Back
Top Bottom