• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**RANT** Who was I arguing with at Academy, Dalton

WMSproject

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
OK, who was it?

I was at the Dalton Academy Sports today a 5:30. The nice lady behind the counter asked to see my ID for an ammo purchase. I showed her my Ga Weapons license and she had some questions about it. She didn't know the law and I was happy to answer her questions. I think education is the key to winning over non-gun people.

Some ***goty-assed mama's boy interjected himself into our conversation and told her that regardless of what I was telling her, it was legal to carry "open" in Georgia without a permit. I felt obliged to correct him and ask him to not give out incorrect information that might get somebody arrested if they were so inclined to heed it.

He then told me that he had been pulled over twice by the cops and was open carrying both times. Neither time he got in trouble. He was too stupid to know that in both instances he was legal because he was inside his automobile. If he were outside his car he could have been charged.

I told him, "Good luck with that open carry without a license thing!"

I then smiled and walked away. As I was walking away he calls out to me, "I don't need luck because I'm right!"

I hope the 6 foot, long haired, ***goty-assed mama's boy gets arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
correct me if I'm wrong, but on Leo's not allowed to ask to see your permit purely based on the fact that you're open carrying? I don't think it's probable cause. He's wrong, but he'll get away with it for awhile based on that.

I caught him at lunch

t1_gstatic_com_images_6457fe64782270acda74039c93de56fb._.jpg

I honestly hope he goes home, looks up the law on Gapacking or georgiacarry and realizes his mistake and realize that he behaved like an ass. Couple that with the inability to apologize to the person he was an ass to.

Back
Top Bottom