• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**RANT** Who was I arguing with at Academy, Dalton

to be fair plenty of cops falsely believe we can open carry without a license, so he could have been fed a steady diet of misinformation from the guys that pulled Johnny wanna-be-a-lawyer over.

to be fair plenty of cops falsely believe we can open carry without a license, so he could have been fed a steady diet of misinformation from the guys that pulled Johnny wanna-be-a-lawyer over.

I came to post this. Judges and cops in Georgia have both told people that open carry is legal without a GWL, however wrong they are they still pass out incorrect information. Never rely on anything but "the law" or an expert in those particular laws for your legal advise. (except me, yeah...)

I was interested until I read this "Some ***goty-assed mama's boy interjected himself into our conversation" and this "I hope the 6 foot, long haired, ***goty-assed mama's boy gets arrested."

If you really feel that strongly you should have told him that face to face.

A confrontation like that would have been off the stupid scale.

A cyber confrontation behind the safety of the keyboard is even more stupid.

I just don't understand this cyber bravado world we seem to live in.

I now return you all to your regularly scheduled chest thumping RANT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand this cyber bravado world we seem to live in.

I now return you all to your regularly scheduled chest thumping RANT.

They used to do it in the barber shops or around town, now we let steam off at our computers. People want to let their emotions out, they don't want to cause a scene or make others uncomfortable in public. Not to mention two gun owners yelling or fighting is alot better for all of us done with binary code rather than where a video camera can put it on the news.

Back
Top Bottom