• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raptors for sale! Get your $92k Raptor!

Go try to get a gt350 @ 20k over. It won't happen. That car is amazing. Ford knocked it out of the park. The gt with a v6 was not a knock out. Looks great. . . .Sounds like ****. We are not talking about a standard model on either.
Are you saying adm is over 20k? from my understanding they are sitting on dealer lots now with the announcement of the upcoming gt500.

I like the raptor and do not find a issue with the motor choice. hell all the hyper cars are going with smaller engines with electric motors supplementation. Hell look at the new gt and it cost way more than the raptor.

Are you saying adm is over 20k? from my understanding they are sitting on dealer lots now with the announcement of the upcoming gt500.

I like the raptor and do not find a issue with the motor choice. hell all the hyper cars are going with smaller engines with electric motors supplementation. Hell look at the new gt and it cost way more than the raptor.

I don't know what ADM is but the first listing on autotrader is
  • $158,120
  • MSRP $138,120
  • Vin 1FATP8JZ9H5522490
1 FAT P!!!!!

I don't know what ADM is but the first listing on autotrader is
  • $158,120
  • MSRP $138,120
  • Vin 1FATP8JZ9H5522490
1 FAT P!!!!!
That is the 350R, the R makes a big difference. Haven't shopped for the R at all nor would I buy one. The 350 would be of consideration, but personally without the kids I would have a blue grand sport vette.

ADM is additional dealer markup

I thinking about buying one ,

mcdonough ford I can get one for 76k fully loaded
the sticker is 67k but dealer adds a 10k mark up for hard to get vehicle , some dealers will try for 20k but will not sell

That is the 350R, the R makes a big difference. Haven't shopped for the R at all nor would I buy one. The 350 would be of consideration, but personally without the kids I would have a blue grand sport vette.

I'm a vette guy anyway, the gt350 is a nice car though.

not a r , my google foo is week

Back
Top Bottom