• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recomendation for AR trigger.

I only use the real light springs in my target rifles. With good quality ammo I have never had a FTF. I think we all can agree we wouldn't be using tula ammo in a accuracy event or practice anyway. There is also two springs provided with the ALG ACT package. Use the purple springs for a closer to to spec power springs. No lecture this time just the facts.

I only use the real light springs in my target rifles. With good quality ammo I have never had a FTF. I think we all can agree we wouldn't be using tula ammo in a accuracy event or practice anyway. There is also two springs provided with the ALG ACT package. Use the purple springs for a closer to to spec power springs. No lecture this time just the facts.

It's not Tula ammo that concerns me, its 5.56 Nato that has harder primers. Since it's the cheapest and most commonly available ammo for the AR-15 I wouldn't want a trigger that wasn't 100% reliable with 5.56 nato ammo. That's just me and my opinion though. Others will compromise reliability to save a few bucks or to have something different. That's cool too I guess.

I usually disclose that info about overseas ammo. I might have forgotten that in this thread. The ALG trigger comes with two set of springs and the JP Enterprises comes with two sets of springs. With a little toying around I usually come up with set that gives a nice trigger and will won't have a problem with mil spec ammo.

Back
Top Bottom