• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

recommend a skeet thrower

I looked for that pink Barbie 4 wheeler last Saturday.:becky:
We were there Saturday and Sunday (in the rain) but I haven’t been taking the Barbie 4-wheeler out there.

The pink paint peeled off the body but the wheels and racks are still purple. It’s sitting in @FrogHunter ‘s front yard right now with 4 flat tires and a dead battery.

I need to take it home and repaint it. Maybe like the General Lee.

Either way I’m not going out to the range this weekend because I’ve only been a member for a month and have already gotten my ass chewed two different times out there.

I need a break!

:pound:

scant.jpg

Since you’re a coach let me ask you a question....

I know nothing about shotguns and @FrogHunter had me trying to shoot clays at the ECGC with a 12ga that had an extra full choke.

Is that a good setup? I couldn’t hit a damn thing with it.

What distance were you shooting them at? Probably need to open it up some. You won't get much spread with that choke. What size shot were you using? One of the biggest things I have noticed is the way you aim. I don't shoot rifles very much but shoot shotguns a lot. You don't aim the same IMO. Rifles is much more time on the ready aim fire side shotguns more on the point, follow, lead, then fire. It has seemed that when I take people with me that do a lot of rifle hunting they don't do very good. After that it's just practice practice practice. When I first started shooting clays it took me a while to get used to the lead you would need to hit the target. I swear sometimes you feel like you are shooting 4 feet in front of the clay but it powders into nothing.

We were there Saturday and Sunday (in the rain) but I haven’t been taking the Barbie 4-wheeler out there.

The pink paint peeled off the body but the wheels and racks are still purple. It’s sitting in @FrogHunter ‘s front yard right now with 4 flat tires and a dead battery.

I need to take it home and repaint it. Maybe like the General Lee.

Either way I’m not going out to the range this weekend because I’ve only been a member for a month and have already gotten my ass chewed two different times out there.

I need a break!

:pound:

Miss Jenan can be brutal sometimes (and I have the whip marks to prove it!) :evil:

Back
Top Bottom