• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations for 34mm Scope mount for an AR10

these used to be Alamo 4-star mounts. Burdy Burdy turned me on to them. return to 0 with no poi shift.
Yes, however, need to the know the model scope. The Alamo 4 stars would work with the Vudu 5-25 but the ZROs were changed enough so that the super short 5-25s wouldn't work in it.

The NF unimounts are good to go. I have several.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recommendations. I think that I am going with the nightforce mount. Just trying to determine which eotech scope to go with.

I own the 3-18 vudu and it’s nice as hell. But it’s a conventional scope and will probably overwhelm an AR platform. It’s very large. Here it is on my custom .22.

2EE04360-737F-46AB-B6C7-0C04837B7536.jpeg

The Nightforce Uninount is still a terrific mount, but I've been using the Ultramount lately instead. Still lightweight and tough, but beefier in all the right areas. Here's a picture of a couple of mine with the RAP-i's.View attachment 4307438
I've had a few of the ultra mounts for year or so and while they look cool the only issue is they are all cantilevered at this time.

So?? I'm not sure what problem you think you're gonna get with that in your case......
So if you're running a bolt gun that does not have a full length top rail like your AI there, you can't always get the proper eye relief with all scopes if it's cantilevered.

Your options are currently limited with the ultra mounts and they are not with the unimounts at this time.

The Nightforce Uninount is still a terrific mount, but I've been using the Ultramount lately instead. Still lightweight and tough, but beefier in all the right areas. Here's a picture of a couple of mine with the RAP-i's.View attachment 4307438

Is the bottom rifle a Remington? What cartridges are your rifles currently chambered in? Very nice set up.

So if you're running a bolt gun that does not have a full length top rail like your AI there, you can't always get the proper eye relief with all scopes if it's cantilevered.

Your options are currently limited with the ultra mounts and they are not with the unimounts at this time.

The cantilever ain't enough in this case. If you've had Ultramounts for a year, you need to try it.

Funny enough how it's worked on everything from M4's and up for SOCOM until this point.

Back
Top Bottom