• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rectec bullseye 380 deluxe

BGE here and a 590 RecTec. RecTec been running all day. Pork butt on till 3:00 and now corn on the cob.
BGE doesn’t see a lot of action since the RecTec showed up.

IMG_4732.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg

Thinking about getting one of these. Any comments? Already have 2 BGEs and a Weber kettle. But think I need this.

Is the deluxe worth the extra $400?
Any Recteq is worth it just for the customer service alone, however I would look at some of the regular smoker/grills if it cost an extra $400.00 for the 380 Deluxe. The Bullseye models can't cook as low as the others and that's important with some types of smoking. At any rate, you can not go wrong with Recteq.

I have the regular Bullseye 380 and it's great for what it is and at $400. I personally don't feel like the deluxe is worth twice as much, especially considering that price is getting into 590 territory.

As for what was said about the Bullseye's smoking abilities, I haven't had any issue smoking various meats on mine. I've smoked ribs, brisket, pork butt, pork loin, and trout on it and all turned out excellent. I've also used it like a grill for steaks, burgers, kabobs, sausages, and wings.

I have the regular Bullseye 380 and it's great for what it is and at $400. I personally don't feel like the deluxe is worth twice as much, especially considering that price is getting into 590 territory.

As for what was said about the Bullseye's smoking abilities, I haven't had any issue smoking various meats on mine. I've smoked ribs, brisket, pork butt, pork loin, and trout on it and all turned out excellent. I've also used it like a grill for steaks, burgers, kabobs, sausages, and wings.
It's the most versatile cooker I've owned. Love it. I'm putting it on a wifi controlled outlet next week. Won't modulate temp but will allow me to turn it off when a wifi meat thermometer alerts me I've hit temp.

Back
Top Bottom