• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Meet Up !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im headed out of town for work this AM. You guys and gals have fun and be safe, I will do my best to make the next one.. This is a awsome idea and a great idea to get other involved in reloading, Thank you Passda for doing this.

looks like i am gonna be able to make it.. just so if anyone is interested i am gonna bring a set of 44mag and spl dies.. and some cases i think some 44 and 45acp and maybe some others.. these will be up for trade.. the dies are new and never been used they do have some facial rust .. but thats because they were stored in a garage.. looking for 9mm dies and casings also 38spl casings

had a good time and met some great people.. also learned a thing or 3 .. maybe it will stick.. thanks for all the info and help .. oh yeah shrek remember i will be by Tuesday .. probably around 12:00

all i can say is WOW, ODT bros and sisters are the best great tome thanks to all. Will do again we will make it better each time. great knowledge base. We can really learn and teach together. thanks so much to each of you who participated. Smokeymtn big shoutout for help, chirt for the idea, shrek for support and assistance ttaderjordan for the dies they will go to other odt members who want to learn and all the others cant name eveeyone. You are all awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting this! I had ZERO experience with reloading, now I feel comfortable to get started with a relative bit of confidence!

It was a pleasure to have met each and everyone of you guys tonight, look forward to the next get together! There was some great information tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom