• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading supplies here!!!!

watchingtrace

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
hey thought i would drop the NW GA reloaders a new supply spot on here , so we dont have to drive to sportsmans warehouse in chatt "tenn tax" for a good selection.

North Georgia Reloading & Accessories is on 110 west forrest road
ft oglethorp ga 30742 ph 706-858-5626 larry or paul ,tell him Jason from the cove sent ya.

ive been trying to find this place for a lil bit, some people around the shooting circles have mentioned it but nobody really knew EXACTLY where it was.

if your coming out of chick battlefield park long john silvers is on rt then gas station@ red lt. take this rt. "thats west forrest" his building is directly on the right. he's only open tues-thurs 9am-6pm

this place is a hole in wall but they have a GREAT selection of powder and primers and several proj. as well. i think he may sell ammo as well.hes even got H50 for us .50 guys.
im glad to see this nitch being filled up here.

from looking on the map it looks like it's across the street and down that road from Sears Shoe store. Might be a good landmark for those that know the area a little bit. i'll stop by next time I am up there but it's usually a monday. :(

I've been buying from these guys for a couple months now. If they don't have what you want when you call them then they will get it and have it when you go in. They know their stuff and they are good guys to deal with. No more driving to Chattanooga or dealing with mail order for me.

lol.. I live in ATL and drive to chattanooga for most of my supplies. I"m guessing that their prices are better than Sportsmans in Chattanooga? how do they compare to online prices? Midway has gotten pretty high for a lot of their supplies. i'm pretty set on most of my needs except for bullets. still looking for good deals... :)

So for us who don't know the area AND it doesn't seem like google is marking the spot correctly....

In the pictures attached is it across the street from Sears shoes and down a ways as shown by the red arrow?

OR

Across the street on the other side as shown by the blue arrow? Looks like there is a place behind the gas station that might fit the bill.

Attachments

• Map_HereOrHere.jpg
    Map_HereOrHere.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,026
  • DownHere.jpg
    DownHere.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DownHere_Blue.jpg
    DownHere_Blue.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 145
I have looked for this place twice and couldn`t find it because I was told it was behind the Sear`s shoe store. Now I know its on the other side of the street and exactly where it is, I will buy from them. THANKS for the info, really helps me and others I hope.

Went up there last week. They don't quite have everything out on the floor quite yet...but the shelves aren't bare either. Lots of powder in one pound containers, bullets, and a good amount of bagged brass. (lots of Star brass). Liked the guy, we called he knew we were coming at lunch time so he stuck around till we showed up. He also said he would be willing to order items in bulk to save some money too. (like 45 bullets by the 1000, 2000, or more)

BTW: In the above pictures...they are behind the gas station kiddy corner to the sears shoe store. The blue arrow.

Back
Top Bottom