• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Remember when...

Any thing is "WORTH" what ever someone is willing to pay for it. So may be in this case a used Glock IS worth more than a new one...

- - - Updated - - -

I could go back and find every person who I ever sold/traded a gun to if I really wanted to and I've never done a BOS. Everything is logged on here and there are ways of finding that info even if it's been "deleted". If you really think that they can't find out what gun went where if they really wanted to you are delusional.

THIS

I could go back and find every person who I ever sold/traded a gun to if I really wanted to and I've never done a BOS. Everything is logged on here and there are ways of finding that info even if it's been "deleted". If you really think that they can't find out what gun went where if they really wanted to you are delusional.
I never said that "I" thought that the authorities can't figure out where a gun went......I'm aware of the capabilities of computer experts from working at Quantico for 17 years...... I rarely do a BOS because I keep records... Even if I lose them, I know every key stroke entered here can be retrieved by LE computer experts. There are some legitimate buyers that prefer not to have their firearm purchases monitored. When the panic subsides and the supply is replenished, people will quit paying high prices for Glocks. Until then, purchasers can join GSSF and purchase a new Glock every year for as little as $425 if they want to save some money....

Back
Top Bottom